Click and feed the fishes!

Monday, August 31, 2009

How to be a good matchmaker host

I was at Teryl's birthday party last Saturday, enjoying my time, talking to new people, petting the dog (that was also his 10th birthday by the way...)...
I spoke with that woman who was really urging me on going to South-East Asia for the next two months, who taught me about chakras in general and mine in particular, and how she could see other people's energies. She was so into it she even broke a glass while teaching me all those things. That was really interesting though.
But that's not the point. I started to get hungry so I headed for the food and I saw those little napkins on the table...
One really tries to make your life easier. No need to find a piece of paper now to write your number on it, just take a napkin and say your name, your star sign (!), your favorite music, what you like and what you are expecting: a coffee with your new target, or directly heading to the bathroom (!!). It's that simple.
I can totally see myself saying to a guy: "You have guacamole on the corner of your mouth, please use this napkin to clean that up. You can keep the napkin".
But there is yet room for improvement as I don't carry any pen with me... It would be a shame to miss a date because you couln't write your number on that napkin...

No comments:

Post a Comment