Click and feed the fishes!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Day in LA

Today is my last day in Los Angeles. Everything happened so fast I didn't realise it was coming.
Actually, yesterday I found out that my landlord thought I was leaving the house today when he reminded that my contract ended yesterday at 12:00am and that I had to pack and clean everything by that time. That meant that I had to find a place to stay for tonight, and make tons of clothes and shoes fit in my suitcase (that would have happened anyway...). And that's not easy, especially for me who hate packing if I'm not leaving right away after.
But I won't have time to be bored today. Matthew is taking me to the Glendale Galleria to go to the Ruehl store (is that a good idea considering that I do know that my suitcase is already too full...?), I'm going to a few friend's houses to say goodbye, I have to remember to take my car back before 6pm (I could forget... I know myself), I'm still considering buying an Apple laptop here (is that reasonable considering what happened to my camera? I lost it 3 weeks after I bought it...)...
Good part is, I get to see my boyfriend and my friends again!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour !

    Nous consultons régulièrement ton blog et nous le trouvons très sympa et vivant !
    Nous lançons en ce moment la nouvelle version de notre site EuropUSA.com et nous avons pensé qu’il pourrait t’intéresser, toi et tes lecteurs.
    On peut y trouver plein d’infos et conseils pratiques sur les Etats-Unis : les voyages, les différents visas, comment trouver du travail, la vie pratique aux Etats-Unis etc.
    Et des services comme des assurances pour les expatriés ou des assurances pour les étudiants aux Etats-Unis, des services d’obtention du visa J1 ou de la carte verte par la loterie du gouvernement américain.
    Nous publions régulièrement des portraits de Français aux Etats-Unis, et nous avons pensé que tu pourrais aussi être intéressé.
    Le nouveau site est très convivial et interactif, alors n’hésite pas à laisser un commentaire sur les articles que tu trouves intéressants ! Tu es aussi le bienvenu pour participer au site en écrivant tes propres articles.

    N’hésite pas à venir nous voir sur www.europusa.com ou à nous écrire à relations@europusa.com.

    A bientôt !

    ReplyDelete