Click and feed the fishes!

Monday, August 24, 2009

D-9 before what ?

It's been a few days since I have been thinking that I'm going to go back soon to France and I'm torn. I have the same feelings than when I left Montreal, Canada or Rabat, Morocco. The feeling that I haven't visited all the places I wanted to visit, that I'm sad to leave but happy to go back home. In top of that, this time, I'm even more happy to be with my boyfriend again, but also more feared of what I'm gonna do.
My first thought when I took this 4-month leave was to spent 2 months in Los Angeles and then 2 months in Asia. At some point during my stay here, I realised that I didn't really want to go to Asia alone and that I would just come back to Los Angeles where I'm having so much fun. Now I have also realised that I just can't go on and on doing nothing; thus the idea to go back to Paris and stay there. I just have to figure out what to do for.
So now I'm basically trying to do as much as I can during each day so I can do all the things I want to do. I am literally running out of time !!

I won't let you go without a little picture... I went to the hairdresser today (again...I've been 3 weeks ago !), so I thought it could deserve a picture ;)




------------------Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment