Click and feed the fishes!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stephen Schwartz - Ford Amphitheatre

To end yet another great week-end and a cool Sunday Funday summer afternoon in Los Angeles, my friend David invited me to go with him to the Ford Amphitheatre to see and listen to Stephen Schwartz productions. It is in the Hollywood Hills, just next to the famous Hollywood Bowl. It's the first time I go in that kind of outdoor concert place and I must say I liked it. Having a little breathe while listening to great music and watching beautiful people on the stage with a full of tree, palmy background is very enjoyable! Though it was a little ackward when a helicopter just flew over the amphitheatre in a noisy way...
Anyway the singers were really good and it is also the first time I am at a concert and I can have a glass of wine: we had a little wine and cheese (people here can bring their own food, and they do), lovely! Even though we drank the wine in big red plastic glasses, which is not very fancy... but that's ok, the evening was rather casual.
Of course I would have loved taking pictures of the show for you, but my camera was out of battery and my phone still doesn't take pictures... So for you, yes, you're welcome, my pleasure, I found one on the Internet so you can have a little glimpse of what it looks like.

Ford Amphitheatre

No comments:

Post a Comment