Click and feed the fishes!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

D&G new commercial


The first time I saw this commercial on the back cover of a magazine, I went crazy! OMG, so much beauty and perfection on only one page! They could have had one of them it would have been great, but they had all of them: Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova, Fernando Fernandes, Noah Mills AND Tyson Ballou... That's it? No guest star?!?
Then the first thing that hit me was: "I'm wondering how much this marketing campaign has cost...". I know, I'm so materialistic... Later,I saw that they had also made a TV commercial, which must have cost even more...

But after a second thought, maybe it hasn't cost too much: the girls are not the latest most wanted models and the guys are not the most famous one either...
Let's imagine how this could have been more expensive: Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo...?

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment