Click and feed the fishes!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beautiful Paris

Today I went to a restaurant with my friends Joanne, Flo and Thibault to have a brunch.
It was great! I loved the place, there was a live jazz band and it was good and not too expensive (24€).
I had been told about that place a long time ago by a friend and I recommend it: Le réservoir
Unfortunately, we had a table close to the stage and the music was a little too loud to hear each other very well. But when the singer was done, it was ok.

Then, we had a walk with Thibault to digest all that food (it's a buffet). We went from Place de la Bastille to l'île de la Cité through l'île Saint Louis.
It was very enjoyable, the sun was warm and it reminded me of that nice end of summer we had here in Paris. Because I remember when I came back from Los Angeles at the beginning of September, it was raining and so cold! I thought summer was definitively over here!
Anyway, I don't know what it is but we saw big eyes on some of the bridges and big pictures on the walls along the Seine. It was very strange at first but kind of nice...

And just so you know, I took the pictures with my new iPhone ;). It worked: I was able to terminate my previous phone contract and get my so desired phone!



------------------------------------------------------Big eyes on the bridge...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Gregory. I am a editor at Expat Arrival's and I've just stumbled across your blog whilst doing some research on life in LA. I was wondering if you would be keen to do some writing for your website. We would include a link to your blog.

    Please contact me on - shantalie@expatarrivals.com

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete